Utility Solutions Cutouts are RUS Approved
and meet or exceed all applicable ANSI performance requirements. All testing is performed at an accredited independent laboratory.
Utility Solutions cutouts are manufactured with the following standard features:
- All electrical contacts are silver plated.
- Tin plated parallel grooves are standard.
- Groove 1 handles #6 solid through #6 stranded.
- Groove 2 handles #2 solid through 25 mil or 4/0 ACSR.
- Only heavy-duty galvanized sleet shield, arcing horns and NEMA Type B brackets are utilized.
- All mechanical fasteners are manufactured from 304 stainless steel.
Standard shipment quantities are 50 units per pallet. Utility solutions cutouts are manufactured offshore to meet Utility Solutions performance and quality criteria.