Lineman Driven. It’s not just a slogan, it represents who we are. Here are a few examples of products that came from lineman.
- Jack Jumper™ Cutout Bypass Tool Not being satisfied with the industry standard method of removing a fuse tube and cutting power, “Jack” thought outside the box. His ingenious and extremely simple design was refined by our engineers and has changed the way utilities perform refusing operations.
- Grab-It™ Cutout Fuse Tube Remover There is one operation that is a pain for linemen. . . sometimes literally. Removing a fuse tube using a ground operated telescopic stick can be difficult, dangerous and frustrating in the best weather conditions; not to mention in the dark or when the wind picks up. The Grab-It™ solves those problems and was invented by a lineman!
- Jumper-Aid™ This inventor solved the problem that most linemen have experienced when trying to hang a jumper that is wrapped in a blanket. The unique scissor action is genius and safely secures jumpers in all kinds of situations.
- Strip-N-Coil™ If you have ever tried stripping insulation and then wrestling with the concentric neutrals on a heavy gauge underground cable, then you will understand the benefits of this tool. Strip and then easily twist the neutrals on this drill accessory.
- Klondike Clamp Need a blanket around a pole? Got your hands full already? Wish you had a giant set of sturdy, non-conductive clamps? That’s what the inventor thought before coming up with the Klondike Clamp. Now available in two sizes; the larger one has additional holes on the open end for securing blankets on the biggest of poles.
- Tail Tamer™ -Temporary Conductor Clamp Kevin is a lineman from Ohio and solved the problem of trying to hold two conductors together by yourself. Offers a safe and quick method of holding back the loose tail when re-stringing.
- Quick Grab Probe Not just another hot stick accessory. Jack and his German Shephard Clyde are from Georgia and invented this probe to locate the pull ring, which can be the hardest part of opening a fuse door.