The Tail Tamer™ (patent pending) is a revolutionary lineman invention that safely controls conductors during construction and maintenance. It is a temporary, multi-purpose hot line clamp for stringing, cutting and connecting overhead conductors.
Lineman can get more done while creating a safer work area with the Tail Tamer™.
- Safely hold back tail ends of conductors when stringing new wire. Current method is usually tape.
- Safely cut slack conductors (up to 200 lbs. of tension between Clamp & Carabiner) while maintaining positive control of loose ends.
- The Double Sided Clamp holds two conductors simultaneously. Easily attach parallel grove and crimp connectors.
- Functions as a Temporary Parallel Groove Connector rated at 300 Amps.
- Double Sided Clamp
- Holds TWO Wires Simultaneously (#6 Copper up to 954 ACSR or 1.1” dia)
- Quick Release Clamp and Easy Grip Barrel
- Rated at 300 Amps
- Rated up to 200 lbs. between Clamp & Carabiner (w/ 5 times safety factor)
- High Strength Tether and Carabiner Connects to Each Other, Buckets, Belts and more
- Works as a single unit or in pairs
- Only 1.5 lbs
- Patent Pending
HOW TO ORDER
|USTT-001||TAIL TAMER™ - TEMPORARY CONDUCTOR CLAMP (each)|
Request More Info You have reached the limit of requests. Please call 828.323.8914 for further assistance. Thank You
You have reached the limit of requests. Please call 828.323.8914 for further assistance.