The patented Tail Tamer™ is a revolutionary lineman invention that safely controls conductors during construction and maintenance. It is a temporary, multi-purpose hot line clamp for stringing, cutting and connecting overhead conductors.
Lineman can get more done while creating a safer work area with the Tail Tamer™.
- Safely hold back tail ends of conductors when stringing new wire. Current method is usually tape.
- Safely cut slack conductors (up to 200 lbs. of tension between Clamp & Carabiner) while maintaining positive control of loose ends.
- The Double Sided Clamp holds two conductors simultaneously. Easily attach parallel grove and crimp connectors.
- Functions as a Temporary Parallel Groove Connector rated at 300 Amps.
- Double Sided Clamp
- Holds TWO Wires Simultaneously (#6 Copper up to 954 ACSR or 1.1” dia)
- Quick Release Clamp and Easy Grip Barrel
- Rated at 300 Amps
- Rated up to 200 lbs. between Clamp & Carabiner (w/ 5 times safety factor)
- High Strength Tether and Carabiner Connects to Each Other, Buckets, Belts and more
- Works as a single unit or in pairs
- Only 1.5 lbs
- Patented (10,682,740)
HOW TO ORDER
|USTT-001||TAIL TAMER™ - TEMPORARY CONDUCTOR CLAMP (each)|
Request More Info