Utility Solutions is an independently owned and operated manufacturer. We have been a global resource for lineman tools and products since 1991. We have earned a reputation of innovation and quality, and believe our success comes from dedicated and experienced employees.
We believe in having a stable work environment, hiring the right people for the job and giving them the tools to succeed. A career within Utility Solutions offers the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Group Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Fund Matching
- Year End Bonus Opportunity
Current Job Openings
Sales Manager, Northeast Region
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our organization as Sales Manager in the Northeast Region covering IN, MI, OH, KY, NY, ME, VT, RI, CT, NH, MA, and Eastern Canada. Must be self-motived, growth oriented, a good communicator with a proven history of success.
- Include territory management, creating new opportunities, product approval, presentations, territory growth, customer service and the ability to develop new business through
existing customers and new prospects.
- Initiate and follow through on product approval process.
- Coordinate successful sales strategy with the Manufacturers Representative and Distribution Network. Follow commercial price policy.
- Travels throughout the territory to provide technical demonstrations and / or presentations of all products to prospects as well as existing customers.
- Work closely with Customer Service to keep account activities current.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Evaluate market trends and opportunities with existing or new products.
- Advise management of new product ideas to increase market share.
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions as needed.
- Customer Service, Communication Skills, Teamwork, Meeting Sales Goals, Territory Management, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Self-Motivated, Professionalism.
- Undergraduate degree, Associates or Bachelor’s.
- 5 years outside sales experience required.
- Ability to travel 35-50%.
- History within the Electric Utility field desired.
- Live within service region.
- Must be able to pull and utilize our product demonstration trailers.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Relocation is not offered with this position.
Email resume HERE.
Not all applicants will get a response. No phone inquiries please.